Who are we?
Goldpollen Limited of 17 Lodge Green, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0LH We undertake strategy and leadership development projects for businesses to develop clarity of their vision, mission and plan. We act as a business and leadership mentor, coach and advisor for CEOs and senior business leaders.
What does this policy cover?
At Goldpollen we take your personal data seriously. This policy: Sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you; Explains how and why we collect and use your personal data; Explains how long we keep your personal data for; Explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data; Sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data; Explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested; Explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data; Explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us
What personal data do we collect about you?
- We collect the information necessary to be able to manage and administer our relationship with you. We only collect the information necessary to be able to communicate with you and respond to your project requirements.
From where do we collect personal data about you?
- Directly from you. This is information you provide while communicating with us and or during different stages of our service offering.
- Through publicly available sources eg LinkedIn.
- By reference or word of mouth.
How we use your personal information
- To provide and improve our services to you, including maintaining our records relating to your project requirements.
- To promote our services, including sending you business updates, newsletters, and invitations to events.
- To manage and administer our relationship with you.