Goldpollen is commissioned to undertake strategy and leadership work in a variety of ways often by the CEO of the business, Group CEOs for a portfolio business, Boards or Investors. Each requirement is unique and our approach is fine tuned to tailor the project to individual needs.
We are always keen to talk and explore with you the challenges and questions you face then designing the best approach for you to achieve the outcomes you want.
Examples of what we do include:
Impact strategy development
- Full strategic review
- Business deep dive
- Due diligence
- Explore product/market fit opportunities
- New business and product launch or relaunch
Impact leadership development
Create a people evolution revolution.
We act as a business and leadership mentor, coach and advisor for CEOs and senior business leaders, helping people connect their personal motivation and purpose to the leadership of the business vision. We believe in harnessing and maximising strengths and that leadership ability can be developed and grown.
Ours is a unique combination of coaching blended with teaching principles and theory and advising in practical hands on ways as real world experiences unfold.
A typical pot of gold - business review project
The business launched five years earlier operating within a larger parent group. It has branched out into offering multiple product lines to a range of customer types. The macro market environment had also evolved. There was no defined path to profit and lack of clear visibility at the parent of the nature of the value being created both for customers and the group itself with concerns over sustainability of income.
We were appointed to undertake a Goldpollen Strategic Review.
During our process we looked at current business and market context including
- Who are our customers and how do we serve them?
- How does the business operate? What are the key processes?
- What income streams do we have and what are their characteristics?
- How does the current proposition resonate with customers, what do they need?
- Sources of income/funding might be relevant for the company
- A fresh and focussed clarity of purpose and proposition for the business.
- A strategy that aligns product streams, diversifies income and increases value to customers and the group.
- Work streams to enhance operational performance and build foundations for future growth.
- A new organisation structure including internal promotions.
- Renewed energy within the business and the wider group.
“Linda is one of those naturally smart thinkers who is truly adept at spotting the opportunity for a business to grow, but equally as important, knowing what is required to make that a reality.”